Thursday, August 14, 2008

Leave It.

Photobucket

If any of your grew up in Salt Lake City, like yours truly, then you will indeed remember this man: our very own Govna Mike Leavitt. Under the Bush administration Leavitt has quickly jumped from being the head of the EPA to his present position as the Health and Human Resources Secretary. In these troubling times it probably doesn't surprise you that a right-winged, God-fearing Christian has some control over your health and humanly resources, but that's no reason to give up.
I received an email today from Moveon.org informing me of the Bush Administration's evil plot to redefine "abortion" to include birth control pills. Interesting; does that I mean I have an abortion every day right after I brush my teeth when I swallow that little tiny pill?
Needless to say they need signatures to send to Secretary Leavitt to tell him and Bush what a jerk move this is.
So, please sign and read more about it here:
Birth Control=Abortion???

No comments: